- Checks should be made payable to CORTLANDT SOCCER CLUB.
- There will be no refunds after a team is accepted.
- Permission to travel forms are required for teams outside of Eastern New York Soccer
Youth Soccer Association.
- The tournament will be played rain or shine.
- A concession stand will be available both days.
- Schedules and rules will be available the first week in June.
- Open to all registered USYSA teams (Club, Select, Premier and ODP).
- Boys 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 16 and Girls , 9, 10, 11, 12, 14,
- Select, Premier and ODP teams will be required to play up one age group.
- Maximum roster of 14 players for U9 –11; 18 players for U12 through U19.
- Three (3) guest players.
- Round Robin format.
- 30 minute games and a four game guarantee.
- A three (3) referee system used for U12 through U18.
- U9 & 10 will play 8 v 8. U11 will play 9 v 9. U12 and above will play 11 v 11.
- Individual awards will be presented to all registered players of the Winning and Second Place teams in each division. One team trophy will be awarded to the Winning and Second Place teams respectively.